Monday, June 26, 2017

Podcasting.

For the past couple years the desire to share my personal experiences with the paranormal has been growing. Little did I know my sister had also been experiencing the same feelings. When we finally sat down to talk to each other about this we discussed several options, a book, a podcast, maybe a youtube channel. I thought youtube would be the easiest way to get our stories to the masses, my sister was intent on having a podcast. She spends hours in her car driving for work each day and podcasts had become her obsession. She is the older sister so she won, Haunted Family Podcast was born.
We don't just share our personal stories, we talk about famous, and not so famous crimes, topics of paranormal interest, unexplained mysteries. It is a very cool podcast if I do say so myself. 

Over the past year, building this podcast with my sister has been so much fun and so much work. We have had to teach ourselves how to edit, how to publish podcasts, how to build a listening audience. We really struggled for several months with technical issues. 

We are about to go on our first podcasting research trip. Visiting Massachusetts, hitting several places of interest for upcoming episodes. Having a sit down with a world renown paranormal investigator/author. Be sure to check out our trip on Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!